We are looking to add a new member to our Interdisciplinary Team. The Social Service Director will oversee the daily operations of the department which will include but not limited to:
- Developing written individualized care plans for each resident.
- Providing information to residents and their representatives.
- Interviewing residents and their representatives to gain a knowledge of the resident’s social history.
- Participate in developing a resident’s discharge plan.
- Conducting assessments of the residents to establish a baseline of care.
- Supervising other members assigned to the Social Service Department.
A high school diploma with one or more of the following:
- Completion of a 48-hour Social Service course approved by the division;
- Possess an Indiana Department of Health Board Certification in Social work;
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in a Social Service related field;
- Degree in a Human Services field;
Long Term Care experience is preferred but not required.
- Paid time off for vacations and personal time
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance available
- Direct deposit/weekly pay
- AFLAC available
Job Type: Full-time
If you’d like to join our team apply here!