We are looking to add a new member to our interdisciplinary team. This is a full-time position.
The Director will oversee the daily operations of the department which include:
- Developing written individualized care plans for each resident.
- Providing information to residents and family members.
- Interviewing residents and family members to gain a knowledge of the residents’ social history,
- Participating in developing the residents discharge plan.
- Conducting assessments of the residents to establish a baseline of care.
- Supervising other members assigned to the Social Service Department.
Social Service Director Requirements
A High School diploma with one or more of the following:
- Completion of a 48-hour social services course approved by the division. Or
- Possess an Indiana State Department of Health board certification in social work. Or
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in a social service related field or a degree in human services field.
- Paid time off for vacations and personal time
- Health, dental and vision insurance are available
If you are interested you can fill out an application online. You can also stop by our facility for a tour and drop off your resume.